Wrist and thumb immobilisation splint
- Immobilisation of the wrist and thumb via 2 rigid, malleable and anatomical palmar stays.
- Aerated, foam lined fabric.
- Dual strap system ensuring even compression.
- Thumb sprain.
- Wrist and/or thumb sprain.
- Non surgical scaphoide fracture.
- Non surgical wrist fracture.
- Post-operative or post-traumatic wrist/thumb immobilisation.
- Wrist and/or thumb tendinopathies.
- De Quervain tenosynovitis.
- Rheumatoid arthritis.
- Lateral epicondylitis.
- Conservative treatment of carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Thumb/wrist osteoarthritis.
- Neuro-muscular impairements (contracture, hand drop or spasticity…).
- Do not use the product if the diagnosis has not been confirmed.
- Do not apply the product in direct contact with broken skin.
- Do not use in the event of known allergy to any of the components.
2 models: right and left
Download the Instructions for Use
PDF - 0.56 Mo
The version of the Instruction Manual available online, is the version in force.
Depending on the manufacture date and the location where the product was purchased, this digital version of the Instruction Manual may differ from the version physically delivered with the product.