Static thumb splint
- Immobilisation splint holding the thumb in an analgesic position.
- Product that fits the contours of the thumb perfectly due to wire stays with a spring effect.
- Inner lining in Thermytex fabric: breathable and antibacterial.
- Two Velcro straps for easy fitting of the product.
- Immobilisation of the trapeziometacarpal joint in early osteoarthritis of the thumb.
- Pain at the base of the thumb.
- Mild thumb sprain
- Rolando or Bennett’s fracture.
- Peri-scaphoid joint disease.
- Following surgery :
- Surgery for fractures at the base of the 1st metacarpal bone:
- Do not apply the product in direct contact with broken skin