Knee brace with shock-absorbing patellar guide (15 – 20 mmHg)
Properties / Mode of Action
- Y-shaped insert to support patella.
- Elastic knit (compression: class 2 - 15-20 mmHg /20.1-27 hPa) ensuring proprioception.
- The knee support is maintained on the leg thanks to flexible side stays and anti-slip system.
- Knee pain and/or swelling management.
- Patella pain and instabilities.
- Knee osteoarthrosis (mild to moderate).
- Patient with limited activity
- Patient with mild knee osteoarthritis
POINTS TO REMEMBER
- Patella support: anatomical insert
- Joint support and hold: flexible side stays with anti-slip system
- Comfort: anatomically shaped knit, open behind the knee
- Proprioception: elastic compressive knit (approximately 17 mmHg)
Download the Instructions for Use
PDF - 1.61 Mo
The version of the Instruction Manual available online, is the version in force.
Depending on the manufacture date and the location where the product was purchased, this digital version of the Instruction Manual may differ from the version physically delivered with the product.